On the way to a Thousand

67. A cuddly Ella after nap time, squeezing my head tight against her tummy.
66. Stripey leggings on little legs, complete with polka dot purple shirt.
65. Free neighborhood ice rink just 5 min drive away.
64. Boys who love skating, and hockey, even though they fall hard. a lot.
63. A four-year-old Ella suddenly can stay up on her skates!
62. The quiet of being home alone, talking with friends, sewing, going to bed early... hopefully!

1 comment:

Craig said...

I’m here from Ann’s – and it’s Thursday – but there were a ton of Grateful linkies to read – and I love reading them. And it took me this long to get to yours.

And when I read through the lists I like to think about it a little and pick a favorite – my favorite from yours was 63. A four-year-old Ella suddenly can stay up on her skates! (because Lord knows I have a hard time with it – the ankles always want to be floppy – and stopping happens mainly when I hit the wall) {smile}

I’m really glad I read you today.

God Bless and keep you and all of yours